*see previous post for Halloween costumes*
We carved our pumpkins for Tuesday night FHE because that’s when Carlos was off!
This was Austin’s face after he tried to pull out the ‘guts’. I finished it for him! He did, however, supervise everything else we did!
Next year, we may ‘lose’ the pumpkin carving kit book because of both Jaiden and Austin chose the spider web and it took forever! So Zach got a pretty simple face and he was very impatient by the time I got to his. I did, however, beat Carlos at carving the spider! I finished my pumpkins after the boys went to bed because it was way past bedtime by the time we finished theirs.
So here are the boys’:
And here are mine!:
With the lights off, the “M” was projected onto the ceiling, it was pretty cool!
Carlos, sadly, didn’t get to do his own pumpkin because he had a book report due the next day. He told me I could do it for him, but I told him I was all “pumpkined out.”
2 comments:
Those are such fun pumpkins!!! I love Austin's face!!
I loved the different personalities shown- so fun! The pumpkins turned out great and you got some really cool pictures!
Post a Comment