Sunday, June 28, 2009

Family Reunion

 

We went to up to Payson Lakes from Thursday to Saturday for the annual family reunion.  We had a great time even with all of the rain and rain and rain.  Here are some highlights:

Low clouds on Friday morning after raining all night…

IMG_8726

There was no water at the camp this year…

IMG_8732

Worms…

IMG_8741

and more worms…

IMG_8749

Campfire and sticks and marshmallows...

IMG_8769

A beautiful hike (Grotto Trail?) to a waterfall…

IMG_8838 IMG_8847 IMG_8882 IMG_8898

Riding the toys…

IMG_8915

Painting cute frogs, lizards, turtles and dragons…

IMG_8930

Water balloons…

IMG_8938

Watching “wipeout”…

IMG_8944

An anonymous “wipeout” participant…

IMG_8991

A little birthday party…

IMG_9065

A rainbow…

IMG_9066

The Regata (and the winning boat)…

IMG_9093

The race is on…

IMG_9106

A good time had by all… well, for the most part!

IMG_9171

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

I have to say I missed the rainbow I was so busy with muddy children. Thanks for the beautiful pictorial of a great family time.

The Woolley's said...

hahahahahaha! Amy was so sick of him on saturday when we got home, cuz he just kept on crying.

Great Pictures too!

Ponczoch Family said...

Great pictures! Sad I missed it, but looks like everyone (almost) had a great time.

Heidi said...

Nice photos!

Mike & Aubrey Janowicz said...

that was a lot of fun! i love your nature pics!!!

Sara Ann said...

Ew, I hate worms. But I will try to be brave if my kids try to pick them up. That was a fun time, I will try to post some pictures on my blog too:)

Unknown said...

yay! I helped build the winning boat!