Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Getting so big

Zach is now five and a half months old!  He is getting so big (literally!) and learning new things.  I think he probably weighs about 18 pounds now.   Here are some pictures from this month.

PB020128

This is actually on the day he turned five months.  It shows how well he pulls himself up and stays sitting while in his swing.  He is practicing sitting in lots of different places.

 

PB110147

Here he is after his first day of physical therapy.  He was exhausted.  The therapist worked on sitting and kneeling and a little bit of tummy time.  It was her first time, so I think it was more of an evaluation visit.

PB130154

We've had this onesie since Jaiden was born and have a picture of each of the boys in it.  Jaiden and Austin are crying in their pictures, making the shirt funnier but Zach is just so pleasant most of the time and this was the first time I remembered to get a picture.   Here he is sitting so well in his highchair.

 

PB170156

 

Yesterday I was upstairs for a few minutes with the other boys and left Zach downstairs as I was going to be right back.  He started to fuss for a minute and then was quiet.  He was sound asleep when I got downstairs again.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

He is so cute! That's great that he is starting to sit up so well!

The Woolley's said...

He is sooo big! I still can't believe it has been over 5 months! Wow!