We've been home since Saturday evening and everyone is doing well, other than the normal new baby exhaustion. Zachary had the stitches taken out of his back today and the wound is healing really well. His head is measuring great and the doctor was pleased with his weight, especially after all he's been through. We feel so blessed at how well he is doing with everything. Even though he can't move his legs by themselves, he is really strong and moves his body around all over the place. He is a sweet, sweet boy and a blessing in our home. Thanks to everyone for the visits and the love and support. Here are some pics from the last week.
5 comments:
I am glad you are all doing so well. Let me know if I can come get your bigger kids for an afternoon!
adorable pics! glad you are home!
Why were you blogging at 12:35 am. Go to bed little mama!! We sure love you and your precious little baby.
He is so so cute:) I am glad things are going well!
I can't believe how different your boys look. Your Austin looks a little like Anna, but all 3 are super cute.
Leah
Post a Comment