Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Zachary Isaiah

Zachary was born yesterday at 11:19 am. He weighed 7 1bs 11 oz and was 19 1/4 inches long. He was three weeks early with a planned cesarean.

Zachary had his back surgery today and everything went well. We are still waiting to see if he needs a shunt. It looks like he will but we are praying that he will be okay without one. I'll try to keep this updated as we go but it will depend on the day and what's going on. The docs are saying that 7-10 days is a normal stay for the babies. I'll probably be here most of that time.

Here are a couple of pics and a cute video. Carlos took it while he was in the NICU at University Hospital right after he was born and I was in recovery. I hadn't seen him yet so I really apreciated the video.

Picture 037

Picture 050

Picture 025

1 comment:

Becky said...

He is so adorable!!! I hope all continues to go well! I am going to try to sneak up there in a few days!!! Good luck!