At the suggestion of everyone at Jamie's farewell, I decided to go ahead with this title for my post. For those of you who weren't there, yes, I'm pregnant. It was just a little bit of a shocker, especially since I didn't even know I was pregnant until I was about 14 weeks along. I had been feeling awful, (not throwing up or anything) just so exhausted that I was non-functional and honestly praying many days to just be able to make it through the day. I contributed that state of exhaustion to the stress of getting the house ready to sell, major stress with school, and the fact that I was only sleeping a few hours a night. But then all of a sudden I started thinking, okay, either I have a huge tumor or I'm pregnant because I have a bump in my tummy. I took two tests (which both immediately came up positive) and took nearly two weeks to get the courage to tell Carlos (I didn't want to add to his stress with school and all.....). I finally told him, we called the doctor. They got us in that week, but the day of my appointment the doctors mother-in-law died. So they still had me go to the office for the paperwork and stuff the nurse does, then I went back the next week for and ultrasound to find out how far along I was. I had be nursing Austin still, but had been drying up. I thought it was due to stress!!! Hmmm. So, at the ultrasound appointment, I was 17 weeks along and at the same time found out it's another boy! So, this was very unplanned and I'm still having a hard time getting used to the idea, but I guess I don't have to endure 9 whole months of pregnancy, since I'm now at 21 weeks! Austin and this babe will only be 14 months apart, life is going to be crazy for a while, but we'll be okay.
Now I have to go and scream because my neighbor high school boy is practicing his bagpipe outside and it's almost 9:00 at night! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
3 comments:
When my mom told me the news, I was in total shock! I'm excited for you that you're so far along! 3 boys...wow! That will be a lot of fun. They'll be buddies!
WOW! I am so excited for you! 3 boys, awesome. I love having 3 of the same flavor. And how wonderful that you didn't even know you were prego for so long... way to shorten the pregnancy!
That's exciting!
Post a Comment