Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Getting so big!

It's amazing how fast the boys are growing. Austin has been crawling for a little over a month and follows us everywhere. He is now cruising and walking behind his push toys. The other night I was downstairs with him and Carlos and Jaiden had gone upstairs for something. Austin went towards the stairs, which he has done before and even made it up one, but he was just babbling away when all of a sudden his voice sounded a lot further away. I ran towards the stairs just as Carlos did too because he noticed Austin sounded a lot closer from upstairs. Yeah-he was half-way up the stairs. Aaah!! And as soon as he saw me, he threw himself back at me laughing and just as pleased as could be. He then proceded to climb the rest of the way up as if he'd been doing it for a long time.
I can't believe how fast he's growing! I think that he can't wait to do everything Jaiden does. Jaiden loves to be with Austin and is always asking for him and watching out for him (when he's not hitting, pushing or wrestling him!). The other night we went to a birthday party and when they were handing out the treat bags, Jaiden immediately made sure Austin was getting a bag too. Tonight we were watching a movie and I picked up Austin to give him his bottle. Jaiden said, "Come here, come here" and just wanted Austin to lie down next to him as he hugged him for a couple of minutes. I'm glad they are starting to get to the point where they play and do things together.
I don't have a clue why this is sideways and I don't know how to rotate it, so sorry, you'll just have to rotate your head to watch it!

2 comments: