Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Roadtrip!

We took a last-minute, overnight road trip to Southeastern Utah a couple of weekends ago.  It was great fun and we got to see things none of us (no, not even me) have ever seen.  I’ve always wanted to go to Moab, but as many times as we went in that general direction, it was to go to Lake Powell (not that I’m complaining in any way!) So we stayed in Blanding, hit Monument Valley National Monument first thing and then Arches National Park on the way home.  We left home at 3:00 pm Friday and got home at 11:00 pm Saturday. We all had a great time, with the possible exception of Katie who very vocally informed us of her displeasure at being strapped in the car seat any longer.    I hope we can do more fun little road trips like this one more often.

IMG_3706     IMG_3712aIMG_3724     IMG_3767IMG_3733aIMG_3791IMG_3806aIMG_3851IMG_3905IMG_3878IMG_3872IMG_3894IMG_3882aIMG_3951IMG_3902IMG_3968          IMG_4049IMG_4080          IMG_4098IMG_4104aIMG_4130IMG_4133IMG_4161

No comments: