Sunday, April 14, 2013

February 2012

 

Carlos’ dad was here in February.  We had free tickets to a UVU basketball game and the boys thought that was fun.  Unfortunately for them, Carlos and I get bored way too fast at games like that, so we didn’t stay the whole game.

20120223_200739 (2)20120223_194513 (2)

 

Valentine’s Day included decorations, yummy heart-shaped, coconut flavored cake ball treats, pink heart-shaped pancakes and a dinner of take-out Peruvian food for the family.

IMG_0074IMG_0080IMG_0097IMG_0101

 

Though there wasn’t much snow last year, the boys did get a couple of snowmen built.  Too bad there was some kid that kept knocking it down (same kid, no idea who).  The boys were pretty sad when that happened and I was pretty mad.

IMG_0081IMG_0093

 

I also had my DC Trip in February. 

Here are a couple of other cute random photos from the month.  Yes, my kids have carrots in their hands. 

IMG_0118IMG_0122

No comments: