Sunday, October 14, 2012

Last Day of DC Trip–Sort-of—Part 1

 

After an almost three month hiatus, I am finally finishing the rest of my Washington DC trip!  I know that you all are sick of it, but I can’t let the last day go without documenting it!  Of course, more of the details are blurry now, so that should mean a shorter read for you!

On Thursday morning, Damaris took me out to Mt. Vernon before my plane had to leave that afternoon.  I loved it and the history surrounding it.  It has been well preserved and was a great experience!

IMG_0908IMG_0910IMG_0916IMG_0928IMG_0968IMG_0986IMG_0987IMG_0990IMG_1013

 

We grabbed something to eat at the food court there and then ate it in the car on the way to the airport.  I really appreciate all that Damaris did, taking me around and showing me so many sights, feeding me and letting me stay in their home.  Thanks again!!

1 comment:

Mike & Aubrey Janowicz said...

That's cool, i love that last pic!