Saturday, July 16, 2011

Blah

Today I feel like it really is more like a blah, blah, blah day.  I’ve got lots to post including family reunion and Fourth of July.  But I don’t really feel like doing anything.  I’d like to read one of the books I got from the library but there’s a “futbol” game in the background (I hate the sound of sports on tv, it’s just a big, awful white noise to me) and it’s too hot to go out in the hammock.  And it doesn’t matter where I go, I’ll just get mauled by the kids!  What I really should be doing anyway is making dinner or figuring out some other way to feed my family.  Hmm.

1 comment:

Mike & Aubrey Janowicz said...

oh man, i know how you feel...i've got tons to post as well...can't wait to see more when u r motivated though!