My thoughts and prayers have been with Grandma Wilkey as she is in the hospital right now and not doing well. How often has she held one of our newborns in this way?
You've got some great photographs ("to draw with light") here that capture the genuine brilliance of "light" of this heavenly life we call Mom, Grandma Wilkey. She, reflecting the light of one she bears witness of even God our Heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ. Thanks for sharing. Uncle Quinn.
5 comments:
You've got some great photographs ("to draw with light") here that capture the genuine brilliance of "light" of this heavenly life we call Mom, Grandma Wilkey. She, reflecting the light of one she bears witness of even God our Heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ. Thanks for sharing.
Uncle Quinn.
Thank you, Uncle Quinn. That's how I feel.
Amanda, these are beautiful. We've been thinking about her all day too. I couldn't agree more with Uncle Quinn. Thanks for sharing these pictures.
What beautiful photos! Forrest and I have been sad to be so far away during all this. We love Grandma Wilkey so much and are praying for her too.
I love all these pics of Grandma Wilkey! What an amazing, strong woman she is!
Post a Comment