Monday, December 28, 2009

December Recap

Just like everyone else, we’ve been busy (I think) getting ready for the holidays (or something like that!)  Here’s a little photo review of the month.

 December 2009_Page_0 December 2009_Page_1December 2009_Page_2 December 2009_Page_3 December 2009_Page_4 December 2009_Page_5 December 2009_Page_6   December 2009_Page_7 December 2009_Page_8December 2009_Page_9

Those cupcakes were from Wendy Paul’s 101 Gourmet Cupcakes in 10 Minutes.  They were the Pineapple Upside Down Cupcakes and they were divine!  Carlos gobbled up as many as he could which is saying a lot because he’s not much of a sweets kind of guy.  So yummy!

We had a great Christmas and hope you all did too!

2 comments:

Rhitzclan said...

Oh I love how you put all of those cute backgrounds with your pictures! So cute! You know you guys are welcome to come out anytime- stop dreaming, start doing! Haha! =)

Jenna said...

Sounds like you guys had such a good Christmas!! I love this time of year but it does get so crazy!!!