Monday, May 4, 2009

Celebrating Austin's B-Day


We had Austin's little b-day celebration the Saturday after his actually birthday. Grandparents and some aunts and uncles came. It was a lot of fun, thanks everyone!

Carlos helped me with the cake, it was the first time I'd worked with fondant. Thanks honey for staying up so late with me!

8 comments:

Sara Ann said...

Wow! Awesome cake:)

Bethany said...

I love that cake! I want to work with fondant, but I haven't been brave enough yet.

Heidi said...

Fun! I love the cake too!

Paige said...

That cake is AMAZING!

Wish upon a Starr said...

Kuddos on the cake!! I love the colors and idea, very cute!

Jenna said...

Happy Birthday again Austin!! That cake is amazing! I told Ryan our poor kids are going to just have to deal with boring cakes!!!

Mike & Aubrey Janowicz said...

that is an awesome cake!!!

Tamara said...

That cake is AMAZING! I love fondant!