Monday, January 19, 2009

Have you ever...

Have you ever looked at you posts and got excited because you saw there was another comment and when you clicked on the comments, you realize that the "other" comment was your own response to someone else's comment?

5 comments:

Mike & Aubrey Janowicz said...

yes, i have done that a few times!!!

Heidi said...

Yes, indeed. :)

(This was having some issues, so hopefully it doesn't post this comment 3 times.)

The Woolley's said...

Yes, yes I have.

Unknown said...

can't say that I have, but then I don't have a blog, Jenna does ours. I do like reading others' blogs.

Wish upon a Starr said...

I haven't done it on my own blog. But I was trying to help my sister-in-law set up her blog, so I was on her account, thought I was on my own blog and left her a message from herself.