Thursday, July 10, 2008

July 4th

Adding to all of the fun posts about the Fourth, we too had a great time!  We love going to the Burgener's each year. 

Pictures (70)

Everyone LOVED the train!  I never got a chance to ride but it was so fun.

Pictures (84)

Jaiden loves to pose for pictures.

Pictures (100)    

 

 

 

Austin loved his sucker.

 

 

 

 

 

Pictures (94)

Zachary loved being held by everyone.


CANDY CANNON!!!

Pictures (114)

Pictures (115)

Pictures (116)   

Pictures (147)

YEAH!!!

4 comments:

Sara Ann said...

So fun:) I loved how Austin would get excited and totally clap after every performance!

Bethany said...

I love that you got a picture of the candy flying through the air! Now people who don't know what the candy cannon is can better understand. I love the 4th party!

Ponczoch Family said...

FUN! Is the train going to be a new tradition?

Mike & Aubrey Janowicz said...

Those are some good candy cannon pics!